Monday, October 31, 2011

h-a-double l-o-w-double e-n spells..HALLOWEEN!

I absolutely LOVE halloween. the fall leaves, pumpkins, costumes, soup, pie, and parties!
and... it isn't just ONE DAY! its usually an array of activities, parties, and dinners!!!! my HALLOWEEN weekend began on thursday with my cute nieces and nephews halloween PARADE! i love that they are all at the same elementary school so I get to see everyone.(p.s. got 3 letters this day too..perfect halloween treat)
 

then saturday came along.... BLACKOUT TIME!!!!!!! the three witches of Ute Mountain came prepared and for our efforts we WON THE COSTUME CONTEST... what did we win? 2ND ROW TICKETS IN THE MIGHTY UTAH STUDENT SECTION!!!! and we won... FINALLY


after the game I RUSHED to my home away from home, LOGAN! time for the HOWL!!!!!!! I had my dreads in (my real hair turned into dreads), they were dyed black, chains on my neck, tatted on the face. ready to go... LIL WAYNE! yup...best rapper alive! It was a fun costume and super comfortable!!!


after only a few hours of sleep and church, I headed home to a PUMPKIN CARVING PARTY at my sisters house! it was so fun to have everyone there! scones, pumpkin seeds, and some awesome pumpkins! who knew my fam had so much pumpkin talent?
then tonight it was off to oakledge rd. to trick or treat with all of the kids! they had so much fun getting everyone's candy and hanging with the fam!! SUCCESSFUL halloween I'd say.

1 comment:

  1. SPONGEBOB!!!!! hahahaha. I loved this. Halloween with you was so fun! I love you and I loved the post about your nieces and nephews- my heart continues to grow every single day. Thanks for reminding me. Love you!

    ReplyDelete