Monday, October 3, 2011

4 years runnin...

october 2, 2007. mount olympus trailhead. I wrote our story up until that point and ended with, "she told him she would be his girlfriend." in reply to his question.

16 years old. so young so happy.

I can't believe it has been 4 YEARS!!

"so 4 years, holy cow! What a 4 years it has been.  I have loved every moment of it. I look back at these 4 years and really the time when I wasn't happy and not doing what I wanted to do was when you and me were not together.  I just can't wait to see what these next 4 years has for us." -Bryce October 3, 2011

On that day in 2007, I never thought that I would be at this point with this same amazing guy. I feel so lucky. I am so proud of him and all he is doing in Panama.... and I too can't wait to see what will happen these next 4 years.






1 comment:

  1. SO fun. I cant believe how fast time flies and how much we learn while it's ticking. I'm so glad you are so happy. I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete