Friday, October 28, 2011

precious cargo....

I pulled down Oakledge Rd! My backseat all cleaned out!
three little boys (not really little but still little to me) climbed in my backseat.
They got all buckled in to head down to the sandwich loft.
As I drove I watched my speed. I checked my blind spots. I used my blinker perfectly.
Not saying I'm normally a reckless driver, but I took much more care today then my usual.
As I heard them laughing in the back I thought to myself...
what precious cargo I have with me.
what beautiful young children of god.
these beautiful kids who came into my life and doubled the size of my heart.
my 8 nieces and nephews change my life daily.
they make it better. they make it happier.
chandler.ashtyn.morgan.ethan.evan.collin.kaylee.jaxon.
8 reasons to be happy every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment