Tuesday, October 4, 2011

missy aub and a-dawg simzle

sometimes you don't realize JUST HOW MUCH  person means to you...  
stop and think of someone you care about. now think about life without that person.
doesn't seem too glamorous does it?
now I know that friends change ALL the time.. especially in transitions. I HATE this part of life. I HATE knowing that a certain someone may not always be in my life.
so... I need to be so grateful for every second with every great friend that I have.
in the blink of an eye... everything can change.
this year up at Utah State.. I made a friend. I had NO IDEA the impact he would have on my life. It started out as someone to watch Jazz games with and totally school in mario cart.
then it got real. 
whenever i'm lonely, sad, nervous, hesistant, doubtful. he is there.
this year has been a roller coaster year for me. lots of changes. lots of challenges. and at times I pretty much just gave up on myself. but he had hope in me and gave me the courage to face my life and take control of it.
he made me proud of what I believe. he taught me to stick up for myself.
He deserves the world.
He deserves whatever he wants in life.
and I can't believe that before this I didn't realize what I have been so lucky to have.
If you have a friend like this-NEVER let them go.



thank you for being that friend to me.
i'm sorry for times I wasn't that to you.

1 comment: