Sunday, October 2, 2011

i've lost that BLOGGING feeling...

today I went back and read some of my old blog posts.... (if you haven't done this you should try it).   I realized something somewhat troubling.
I don't write about important things anymore.  I seem to have gotten into the habit of rattling off facts without any real emotion. ya ya some of them are alright but overall I have lost that BLOGGING feeling. bummer.
so I started thinking about what is going on in my life.
new school (as you can see from all the red that I've overdone that topic).
Bryce (you all know the story... he's my fave blog subject).
I'm sure you're all just waiting for me to say I thought of something important and you are about to read something insightful that has changed my life and perspective of the world.... you are wrong.
I don't have anything to write in the moment.
I'll do my semi-annual conference blog later this week once I have finished watching the DVR recording of a few of the talks I missed.
so for now just know... JUICY STUFF COMING UP!!!
the old blogger is comin back!

No comments:

Post a Comment