Friday, July 22, 2011

Week 4-International Week-Beehives

This week... I HAD CAMPERS!!! beehive ones at that! finally starting my job!
with all of the horror stories I was prepared for the worst. homesick. bad listeners. bad attitudes.
NONE OF THAT! I seem to keep getting SO lucky!
it was a really great week.
started a little rough!!! i was tired and emotional for some reason.
i think since we were reaching the halfway point i was hitting a wall of exhaustion.  after finding out new roommates (dixie!), i went up the hill to see my sister (she was up patrolling while all of us were finding out roomies), and she made me feel SO MUCH BETTER! after the week was smooth sailing!
kaylee
 
baylee
natalee
brooke
emily
ashlee
"cracker"
amanda
lizzie
izzie
breanna
tia








new roomie!!!


last day as roommates!

No comments:

Post a Comment