Saturday, July 2, 2011

6 weeks and counting...


so on wednesday I turned on my phone to check my emails.
I had 3 emails from Bryce.   He e-mails on Mondays so this was unusual.

SHOCKING NEWS

" i am going to a place called San Blas and this is a island out side of panama so i have to take a plane and stuff out there and i will not be able to use Internet for a mouth until next changes so that is super crazy i will not be able to email for 6 weeks so that is why we get to use Internet right now so ya this is super crazy there are only me and my companion out there.  let me tell you a little about where i am going well 1st they don´t speak English or Spanish there they speak Kuna and they dress super weird and it us just super sweet this is the area that every missionary wants to go to so i am super happy that i am going it is going to be sick and me and my companion are going white washed so we are going to be super lost out there and have no idea what to do haha. i don´t really know what to say but this will be the last time for 6 week i will be able to email haha so ya and we have to sleep in hammocks how cool is that so for the next 3 mouths i will be sleeping in a hammock how cool is that i am super happy and super stoked to go there it is going to be sweet i should be a great time haha.we are just by ourselves no district meeting or anything no pday we just have to work every day and just love it. so ya and we got to wear flip flops and role up are pants legs because it is super hot there.  super happy about this you have no idea i have wanted to go here my hole mission well everyone wants to go here and i get to go how cool is that haha. just so you know i will be back in 6 weeks to use Internet for like 4 days then i will go back for 6 more weeks so just so you know it will be 6 weeks then another 6 weeks then i should be back into a normal area but we will see i could have 3 changes out there.  so i will not be able sent or write a letter for 6 weeks just so you know and a email for 6 weeks."

so OF COURSE I'm so so so proud of him! this means that the Lord is pleased with the work he's been doing.  It was hard to hear though.  for his entire mission I have heard from him almost every week in some form or fashion.  but these words from the e-mail gave me comfort.

1st e-mail-
"i love you so so so much and i am going to need your help with this one i love you more than anything and hope you are just having the time of your life at camp i know i would be haha and i know i am going to be haha so ya i love you like crazy and miss you as well but ya so ya 6 weeks i think your going to cry but just think about how cool it is going to be.  wow i just love you so much you are just the love of my life you know that haha so ya i love you and hope you take care for this next 6 weeks and i will talk to you then love your boyfriend elder goodfellow "

2nd e-mail-
"this is will be the time of my mission for sure you will hear about this for the rest of our lifes just so you know.  for the rest of my life i will be talking about this so get use to it haha. i am going nut here and my companion is super sick we are just going to go and kill it there i cant wait to go haha.  but i hope you are just loving everything about camp by the next time i talk to you it will be like over almost.   i just love you so much."

3rd e-mail
"i will for sure be thinking about you a lot.  just know i will be loving you out there and will be missing you like crazy and i will be working my butt off haha i love you aubri"

I'm so proud of you Bryce and for the decisions you have made throughout your life that have brought you to this point! i will be counting down the weeks, days, hours, and minutes until i can hear about all of your San Blas experiences!  always and forever my love!



San Blas Islands Panama

No comments:

Post a Comment