Sunday, July 3, 2011

1 year.

when the rain if blowing in your face and the whole world is on your case I could offer you a warm embrace to make you feel my love.
I can feel the change, the change you made in me.  but will I ever see all the things you see in me? when you say that I'm one of a kind-baby I don't see it but you believe that I'm so strong and true.
would you mind if I pretended I was someone else with courage in love and war.  I'm weak in the knees for you but I'll stand if you want me to. 
I've been known to take my time and I've been told that I'm alright.  All I know is that you are mine, you're on my mind. 
Lucky I'm in love with my best friend.
They don't know how long it takes waiting for a love like this.  I'll wait for you, I promise you. 
 It's not the pale moon that excites me-oh no-it's just the nearness of you. 
If I die tonight I'd go with no regrets-if it's in your arms I know that I was blessed.  If your eyes are the last thing that I see then I know the beauty heaven holds for me.  Truth be told-you take my breath away every minute, every hour, every day.  Every moment we share together is even better than the moment before. 
You take me the way I am. 
He is good, so good.  He treats your little girl like a real man should.  He makes promises he keeps-no he's never gonna leave. 
I'm gonna be here for you baby.  I wanna sleep with you forever and I wanna die in your arms. I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you.  I wanna make your world better than it's ever been.
everybody's talkin how i can't can't be your love but i wanna wanna be your love for real.  want to be your everything.
I'd fall anywhere with you I'm by your side.  I'm not afraid anymore.  Forever is a long time, but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side. 
It's always better when we're together. 
another night goes by without sleeping because I know I won't wake up next to you.  everything reminds me of you.
I remember trying not to stare the night I first met ya. I hadn't told ya yet-but I thought I loved you then.  Now you're my whole life-now you're my whole world-I just can't believe the way I feel about you. 
always thought that we'd be more than friends. oh I'm all for love.
you're not alone-i will stand by you-I will help you through.  I will dry your eyes-I will fight your fight-I will hold you tight and I won't let go.
for you I wanna sing the happier song.  for you I'm gonna break my bad habits. for you I'm gonna sit and patiently wait.  for you i feel love and I just want to show it.  It's an infinite world and I want you.
you seem quite shy but you're oh so cute.  I'm the kinda girl that would love to be yours if you'd ask me to.  I swear I'll never let go just let me know if you'll be my man.  oh darling I Love you so. If you'd ask me for my heart there's now way that I'd say no.  So we can stay together til hell starts to freeze. 
endlessly-for you I'll always wait.
take time to realize that your warmth is crashing down on me.  I can't spell it out for you.  we'd be perfect for each other and we'll never find another.  we'd never have to wonder if we missed out on each other.
I'll be fine if you stay by my side. never felt this way in my whole my life. can't get you off my mind. you know you shine.
you've got magic inside your fingertips.  every time that I get close to you you making me weak with the way you look through those eyes.  all i need is your teach. I remember the way that you move. you dancing easily through my dreams. you are crazy gentle the way that you kiss.


IT'S BEEN A YEAR. A YEAR OF GROWING. A YEAR OF LEARNING. A YEAR OF LOVE. A YEAR OF LETTERS. A YEAR OF E-MAILS.  I LOVE YOU BRYCE.  ONE MORE YEAR.  THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE ARE ALL WITH YOU.






No comments:

Post a Comment