Sunday, July 10, 2011

July 7, 2011....



this day was a BEAUTIFUL DAY.  that night my parents came up for devotional and they brought me a BIG surprise!!!


4 LETTERS

1 POSTCARD

1 PACKAGE!!!!



in the package there was 3 T-SHIRTS, 2 TAPES, 1 USB, PICTURES, AND SOME LETTERS!
the postcard is a picture of a woman on a boat in san blas
he sent the postcard in april and he said "The women on the boat is called a Kuna and they live on the San Blas Islands.  I want to go so bad, it would be sweet, but not a lot of people get to go there so we'll see"  CRAZY HUH?


the letters were AMAZING. 
one was a talk about "locking your heart".  it was for missionaries. "If missionaries will, when they leave Salt Lake city, the mission home, the day they are set apart-if they will just lock their hearts!  If you've got a girl in there, that's all right: lock her in."  this talk was all about not falling in love with girls in the area you are serving.  so he highlighted that and a few other parts. and then he made me a little key out of paper and taped over it to protect it and sent that with it.


June 13, 2011
"I love you like crazy. You really are the love of my life."

May 30, 2011
"I miss you like crazy.  I have so many crazy dreams about you and coming home. I love you like crazy.  I can't wait until "the day"! Love-the boy who loves you"

May 7, 2011
"All i want is to give you the world.  Wish i could do it now but it is kinda hard from 4,000 miles away but I am still trying my best. I love you like crazy you know that?  And you are the best and I just love you so much and I hopeI can be good enough for you when I get home.  I don't know what to write anymore other than I love you so much and I'm doing my best with the whole letter thing.  I know at times it is hard but just know I am always thinking about you and I can't wait to have one of you rlittle hugs again.  I can just feel your little arms hugging me.  Wow can't wait for that again.  I love you so much and miss you like crazy.  I love you and you are my love."



bryce-i love you too! and in one year i will be more happy than ever before.  I'm so proud of you and I am SO lucky to have you in my life! I couldn't have picked someone better! I love you! 12 months to go :)


No comments:

Post a Comment