Monday, December 20, 2010

5 days

So I get to talk to ELDER GOODFELLOW in 5 DAYS!!! i can hardly wait!! since the last time I blogged about him I have recieved one FAMILY e-mail and 2 PERSONAL E-MAILS! the first personal e-mail came as a total suprise. I have never recieved one of those before.  We've decided that in addition to handwritten letters we are going to send a little e-mail every week. I'm going downtown with his family tonight to see the lights and I'm really excited to see all of them.

Family E-Mail Dec. 13, 2010
"Hey so my new area is really good its super big, it’s a lot of walking and riding the bus.  We don´t really knock doors you just yell out buanes and the people come to the door.  But the few members that we have here give us referrals so that is good and my companion does not like to contact so he will say lets go talk to the member and I can´t stop him he just goes so that is kind of hard but whatever.   
We have a lot of good investigators right now we have a date for this Sunday, and we have 3 other people say that they believe the Book of Mormon is the word of God, we will make sure to get them in the water.  But other than that we have a few new families but they don´t seem like they care."
"So this week in church was crazy like 5 minutes before they asked me to speak so that was fun they asked to only take up like 10 minutes and at about 4 minutes I was out of Spanish time went by super slow.  But I made it out of there alive so that was fun.  For lunch after the meeting the members made hamburgers, everyone here thinks that we live off of hamburgers so they always say they will make them so that was super good.  Then after our senior missionaries had two lessons and they asked me to teach them in English."
Personal E-mail December 13, 2010
"so things here are going good i am in a new area augadulce so that is sweet it mean sweetwater my new companion is elder cobba he is from peru and is a little crazy thing i tell ya haha so i am loving it here it is a really really big area."
" hope you are having fun with school and i know you are freaking out right now about all the finals just know it will be ok you will do fine on all your test and `pass all your classes. i know you so well haha but just know that i love you so so so much and can´t wait to talk to you on christmas its going to be bomb.com haha so in your letters it sounds like your doing way good and having alot of fun with everything and ya haha so i hope you have a sweet christmas break sounds like you will my family said they have alot planed so that is cool haha just the same old stuff haha so ya i am here in panama just loving everything about it haha and i don´t want to write tomuch because i will write it in the letter"
"i get to talk to you in like two weeks crazy haha but ya love you so so much and can´t wait to talk to you and and that fun stuf so i love you more than anything and love getting letters from you i love you I Love You but we are going to go play soccer right now so that is fun haha but ya love you so much and talk to you later love your missionary/boyfriend Elder Bryce Goodfellow PS i hope you like this"
Personal E-mail December 20, 2010
"this week was the baptism of Jose so that was cool and way sweet i gave him the holy ghost in sacrmant meeting so that was cool so i just want to tell you i love you so much"
"i am so glad i have you and your sweet heart to forgive me of everything i did so i love you so much can´t even tell you how much i love you haha like just thinking about all that stuff the other night made me think if we could make it through that and still have crazy love for each other how is this not meant to be you know like i think about that all the time haha like there is a reason that we are still togther haha so i love you so much for just always loving me and keeping me in your heart and everything haha thank you so much and love you blog by the way looked it up and my companion said he was going to add you on facebook did he ever find you?"
"i love you more than anything i can´t belive i have you as a girlfriend i cant wait to talk to you on saturday on skye so that is sweet haha but i love you so so so much and talk to you saturday love elder goodfellow your missionary/boyfriend"

HOW LUCKY AM I? i can hardly even wait to talk to him on Christmas!!! He is the most amazing guy! almost 1/4 of the way!!! slowly but surely! I LOVE YOU ELDER GOODFELLOW!!!! AND I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment