Saturday, December 18, 2010

movin on UP

when it comes to phones... i have been stuck in the past century. I was always one step behind... brick, slider, slightly better slider! having internet on your phone? keypad? apps? who knew this even existed? well... yesterday me and courtney went to the t-mobile store after a day at the beav and i took the leap of faith... i am now the proud owner of a blackberry curve! I wanted to get the purple one but they didn't have one so they gave me a car charger and green case for free. yes... i can't believe it either! HELLO 21ST CENTURY!!!

2 comments:

  1. SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! Can't wait to see it! This is a BIG deal! Love you Aubs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?! OH MY GOSH!! I can't even PICTURE you carrying that thing around!!! This is HUGE!!!! Cannot wait to see it tonight! PROUD OF YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete