Monday, January 3, 2011

The Holidays

So, we've made it through 3 of the biggest holidays of the year unscathed.  The presents have been given, the kisses have been exchanged, the family has been visited, and resolutions have been made. Oh, the memories that have been made. 
this christmas.... i can honestly say that i have had the best christmas of my life.
CHRISTMAS DAY:
8:15 talk to bryce
9:00 breakfast with the goodfellows
9:30 presents with the goodfellows
10:30 presents with my family
11:00 movies with my family
2:00 all my siblings came over for games and fun
10:00 pm hot tubbing at my brothers

talking to bryce set the tone for the entire day.  he has grown so much and i feel so blessed to be the girl that gets to talk to him on Christmas.  His family is so welcoming to me.  I was able to go to temple square with them and attend his sister in laws baby shower this break also.  Words can't explain how amazing it was to hear his voice, and not only that, we were able to skype with him.  To see that smile and to see him laugh. I almost forgot what that sight looked like.  I will say, that phonecall has brought so many feelings to the surface which has made it slightly more difficult, but COMPLETELY worth it.  I didn't know it was possible, but i love him even more. 

What an amazing christmas season. 

My new years resolution is to complete at least 2 things on my bucket list!!!

i know this is a quick and simple post.... but life is busy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment