Thursday, December 9, 2010

I know it has been a minute since i've blogged. I'm still getting the hang of it.  The semester is coming to a close and it's a bittersweet close. I have one more semester left here at UTAH STATE UNIVERSITYI have decided to transfer to the UNIVERSITY OF UTAH in the fall.  I have a scholarship that pays for my tuition that will be ending after spring.  I am moving home to save money and get the ball rolling on my personal training certification.  Also, it is a nice perk that i will be living at home when Bryce gets home from panama.  I am going to miss this school a lot.  It will be a big transition to go back to moving at home.  It will take a lot more effort to be involved at that school.  I am applying to be on the Muss Board like my sister has been, so i'm hoping for that.  I am trying to take in everything up here and make as many friends and memories as possible.  This place has been my home away from home for a long time and i have loved every minute of it and I am grateful for every person that has shared this experience with me. Bryce has been out 5 MONTHS. I honestly can't believe it's already been that long.  I get to talk to him on christmas and i am more than elated.  I can't wait to hear his voice.  I have almost forgotten what he sounds like.  I see his family and friends a lot which has helped me get by so far.  I am still in love with him and I'm still counting down the days.


Over UEA I want with Kristi's family down south to do the hole in the rock trail. Three days, No shower, Hot, Tents, Tiranchula's, Stink Bugs, memories to last a lifetime.
 


Learning to play the drums on a rainy afternoon....

My roommates... Courtney, Tae, and Courtney

Rachie..wow this girl! if you know her then you are extremely lucky. She is my rock up here and without her..well i don't want to know where I'd be.


My Courtney Jean :) My best friend and roommate! When things become unbearable...she has this gift to make them amazingly simple and bearable.  I love her with all of my heart.

 Making my mom's homemade breadstics! My apartment (9F) and our friend's apartment (15F) do FAMILY DINNER every sunday.  I have loved making so many differen things.  This was my mom's famous Halloween dinner! cheese soup and breadsticks! It was a hit!
Bryce Avary of the Rocket Summer.


Longboarding with 15F boys!

My best friend Ashlee is finally back from Ecuador! I love her.

Me and Court waiting outside of Velour! Imagine Dragons Fans For Life.


2 comments:

  1. Honestly. I am literally crying. This is why you need to blog. You are the best aubs. I seriously don't know where I'd be up here without you. You will never know how much I will miss you. Just to sit at my apartment with me and do random things but have the best night of our lives. The little things. The big things. All of it. I love you. Let's make this next semester the best yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SO happy you're blogging Aubsibear!!!!!!!!! Keep it up! I love it! Love you & rachie.. and all of your fun times. And i MIGHT even be a little jealous.... hahaha. therefore. couldn't be happier to have you home with me next fall :) i love you!!

    ReplyDelete