Monday, December 13, 2010

Poulsen Clan


Left to Right: Suzanne, Jason, Ryan, Trisha, Matt, Kristi
Chandler, Ashtyn, Ethan, Kaylee, Jaxon
Morgan, Brittany, Lorin, Sheryl, Aubri, Evan, Collin
 Our most recent "family picture". My mom isn't a big believer in hiring someone and planning a day to take pictures so these are usually what our pictures look like.  This was during our annual family campout in my backyard.  As crazy as we all are, I love them so much. I am so excited to go home and spend a few weeks with them.  I miss them more than they know when I am up at school.  Even though I will miss Logan when i move home next year, I am elated to be around my family consistently again. 
"Remember who you are and what you stand for, and bring Honor and Dignity to the Poulsen Family Name."

1 comment:

  1. I totally feel ya. There is seriously nothing like family. No one to possibly compare. I LOVE THIS POULSEN CLAN!! :)

    ReplyDelete