Thursday, June 7, 2012

dynamite.

so yesterday, June 6th, one of my best friends entered the MTC to serve the Lord and the people of Nashville, TN
I am so proud of her.  
She has wanted to do this for so long and she is perfect for it.  
She is one of the greatest examples I have had.  
Her strength amazes me every day.  
She is so confident in her testimony and doesn't care what people think of her.  The summer of Brighton Camp, we were made roommates and my life changed forever.  From night one I knew that me and her were going to be amazing friends.  Peeing outside together in the snow can do that to you.
I MISS HER already. 
dynamite. I love you. thank you so much for everything you have taught me.  Thank you for making me stronger in my testimony. I am so glad I have had this year with you and many more to come!!!! I love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment