Thursday, May 31, 2012

Reality Recap

ok.. so I'm a girl and I love the View. don't judge me. every week they do a 'reality show recap'.
now. i am a SUCKER for reality TV. I admit it! so I thought I would do one of my own.

ok... the BACHELORETTE! Emily is getting smoochy.  I love her and Arie the best right now. That alessandro guy.. telling her that marrying her would be a compromise? he was gone pretty quickly after that. thank goodness. Stevie still creeps me out and Kalan is a TOTAL jerk. I knew I wouldn't like either of them from the beginning. jef from SLC is growing on me... but he looks MUCH younger than 27.  and he only has one 'f' in his name... weird.

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE! from the first 3 cities-i LOVED the mom and daughter, the 20's dancer, the ballet guy from Australia, most of the hip hop dancers that made it to Vegas, i HATE von kipper-so happy he didn't make it, Jarrell Rochell, Alexa, the cirque chick, Sam-the girl that got kicked out, Megan branch, the ring guy, the guy that performed twice, brother and sister that were in car accident. can't wait for ATLANTA next week!


TEEN MOM-it's starting again.. this week they recapped what has happened in  Macy, Farrah, Amber, and Catelynns lives. should be another juicy season.

America's Got Talent - 6 year old isaac brown.. look him up! he is ADORABLE!!!!

thank goodness for DVR!

No comments:

Post a Comment