Monday, June 11, 2012

1 month.

ya I can't believe it either! in just one short month BRYCE ADAMSON GOODFELLOW will be home from his mission!
He will have served a full time mission to the Lord and to the people of Panama. 
He will be tan from his elbow down. He won't know any movies.  He won't know any songs. He won't know the new fashion trends. and.. it's going to be GREAT. 
I'm excited to introduce him to all of these new things! help him get back on his non full time missionary feet. 
I'm excited to hear, in detail, his experiences. 
I'm excited to see his expressions and hear the passion in his voice when he tells me about the people of Panama. 
I can't wait to spend hours going through letters, pictures, scriptures, and journals. 
I want to tell him about my experiences at Brighton camp, the U, and my new jobs.
I want to talk to him about our families and what they have gone through the past two years.
I want to see the changes that the mission has made in him first hand.
I want to take A MILLION PICTURES with him.
I can't wait to be back on the MB sport with him on bear lake.
There will be so many exciting adventures when he gets home.
I.JUST.CAN'T.WAIT.
one month elder goodellow. one month.



No comments:

Post a Comment