Wednesday, June 13, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVAN!!

June 13th, 2002
little evan was born! the oldest of the two hanson boys.
he was my 2nd little nephew!
He was the skinniest little baby (and he still is a skinny 10 year old). 
This is how he got the nickname "frog".  He had frog legs. 
he has been a child of many nicknames. frog, neb, nebneb, nebnebnebnebnebneb, evanovich, the colonel.
He was also our first little red head of the grandkiddies!
He has a passion for life. for climbing, for skiing, for gaming.
his new love is HOCKEY which makes my dad a very happy grandpa. 
he is such a loving boy even though he would never admit it!
I miss babysitting him when he was just little! now he is old enough to stay home alone.
I love that today while he was in my car when I asked him what kind of music he wanted to listen to he said, "rap". such a proud aunt!
I hope he always knows how loved he is and that no matter how big he gets he can always come to me if he needs anything! oh and that he isn't allowed to get ANY BIGGER! proud of you nev.
I love you evan! happy 10th birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment