Thursday, September 8, 2011

meet me in the MUSS

so my first Utah game AS A STUDENT... epic!!!
sec 38.row 17.seat17
I had my beautiful black and shiny red ticket in hand. best friend at my side.
we entered the gates.
that's the moment. the moment I felt like a UTE. and the moment I was proud to be a UTE.
I descended the stairs eyeing the numbers on the benches. 17.
Sandra, Brittany, Kristi, Joe, and Myself all stood in a row anticipating kick-off.
the stands began to fill with red.
I saw the flags waving around me.
then it began. we all began jumping and yelling "oooohhhhhh" as the kicker ran towards the ball.......... it began.






2 comments:

  1. Got chills reading this....I really am a UTE at heart. You are SO missed here. I miss you everyday, but I am so happy for this new adventure you are embarking on. I love you to the U and back!

    ReplyDelete