Tuesday, September 13, 2011

$672.48

Think back to those PIVOTAL moments in your life.
moments where you put everything on the line....it could be for anything. love, family, future.
Before sunday I couldn't think of very many examples of this in my life.
then, that night, at 8:00, I had one of those moments.
I was sitting with some of my best friends as I clicked "place order"

NASM. national association of sports medicine.
CPT certification.
  • my first BIG move.
  • my first RISKY move.
  • my first SCARY move.
study materials on their way to me as we.. write.
here goes nothin.. here goes life.. here goes growing up.

1 comment:

  1. Proud of you. It's always so SO hard to make big decisions like that. But it's in the DOING that miracles come to pass. Or...something like that haha. This is going to be a miracle of your life- it's unfolding and you ARE growing up. Love you. Thanks for making my weekend :)

    ReplyDelete