Monday, September 19, 2011

the DIRTY post

On saturday...me, abu, granola, indy, and shasta (camp friends..obviously) all headed up to Soldier Hollow!!!!!
DIRTY DASH DAY BABY! we were sportin our sparkly "lingerie" and tights.
we had our numbers pinned, our shoes laced and we headed over to the starting line.
as they blew the whistle we "ran" up the first muddy hill and the adventure began.
we ran/walked/SWAM through 6.2 miles of mud and water.
each mile filled with obstacles like tire runs, crawling through tubes, climbing over walls, rope walls, rope swings, balance beams, slides and a lot more.
at the end we DOVE into the final mud pool!
I CAN'T BELIEVE I RAN A 10K! I may love to exercise but I don't love running. but the dirty dash... has made running FUN! i can't believe! this is a new tradition for sure!









No comments:

Post a Comment