Monday, September 12, 2011

exit 362.

I packed (overpacked) my bag.
grabbed my keys, phone, ipod, and sunglasses and I was out the door.
I got on I-80 and then I-15.
I made my way to exit 362.
started through the canyon.
after 100 miles of emotions I entered Cache Valley.
first visit back. back to the place I lived for 2 years. the place that will always hold part of my heart.
at first I felt-like an outsider.like I was "crashing" the party.I was someone everyone had to take care of.
but then... I felt comfortable,I felt welcome,I felt confident.
It was a hard visit, but an important one.
I'm glad I have that out of the way and I know that there is always a place for me there.
thank you Logan.

1 comment:

  1. ....and thank YOU AUB. Thanks for making the visit. You will always have a place here and a place in my life and heart. Thanks for being my best friend, my confidant, and aggie :) love you.

    ReplyDelete