Sunday, May 8, 2011

my cup runneth o'er...

this has been one of those weekends....
you have so much to do, you're exhausted physically and emotionally, and no seconds in the day to relax.
luckily- i have this AMAZING family, AMAZING missionary, and AMAZING Brighton camp girls that helps me remember i can handle ANYTHING thrown at me.

Friday night my beautiful sister Brittany graduated from the University of Utah. (SO PROUD - GO UTES)
to look to my left and right and see my family in full support of her made me feel so grateful to be a part of it.

the next morning I had a workshop for Brighton Camp.  I spent time with the girls, laughed, felt the spirit, learned. does it get any better? YES.

that night we had a grad party for Brittany in my backyard. family and family friends showing up and giving their love.  as if the day couldn't get ANY better. it ended with me and my siblings and my mom dancing under our "pavilion". 

then today... MOTHERS day. to start-my mom is AMAZING! she is the one i run to when something is either going horrible or going great! i want to share my joys and sadness's with her. she is beautiful.

my nephew Chandler got ordained a Deacon today. I am so proud of him. He has made such a grown up and responsible decision and I know that he is going to carry that priesthood with honor and i'm so happy for him.

then. my missionary. that boy in panama. i got to talk to him ON THE PHONE! 2nd phone call. 2/4. how he still gives me butterflies I WILL NEVER KNOW. 

my cup runneth o'er....
yes i think i will do just fine being back at home.

1 comment:

  1. Ah such a busy and FUN weekend. Let's hangout this week! I want to see you & want to hear all about the phone call. Love you love you Aubsibear!!

    ReplyDelete