Sunday, May 22, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

tomorrow is a SPECIAL day in two peoples lives that are VERY important to me. 
my MOM and BRYCES birthdays.

my mom is so special to me. she does EVERYTHING for me.  she is my rock. if you know her you know that there is NEVER a dull moment.  she's the first one awake, first one to smile, first one to laugh!!
happy birthday mom-i love you.


bryce.. my love! you have reached the big 2-0! it's about time you caught up with me! It was weird to not celebrate my birthday with you-and now it's weird not celebrating yours together either.  ONE MORE birthday and... you are HOME! i'm so proud of you and for the wonderful missionary that you are.  everyone from back home says HAPPY BIRTHDAY.


2 comments:

  1. happy happy birthday to both of them! the things you said about your mom couldn't be more true! and it's crazy to believe that this time next year you will have finished your first year at the U and that Bryce will be coming home in a couple of months! Love you aubs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell your Momma and Bryce Happy Late Birthday from me! I miss them and you so much! p.s. I love you Bucket List :)

    ReplyDelete