Friday, May 6, 2011

goodbye...

there are times where we KNOW it is time to move on from something.
june 2009-i said goodbye to brighton high school
"as we go on
we remember
all the times we
had together
and as our lives change
come whatever
we will still be
friends forever"

and now i am saying goodbye to yet another school that has taught me, taken care of me, and challenged me.
UTAH STATE UNIVERSITY
i will always be an aggie!
logan i will miss you. thank you. for EVERYTHING.

"i guess i thought that this would never end
will these memories fade when i leave this town
i keep thinkin that it's not goodbye."

a special thank you to my kylee! she is the one that started this adventure with me. helped me get the ball rolling on the rest of my life.
and to courtney jean! who knew the day you moved in that we would be the best of friends! she is an amazing light in my life and i am SO lucky to be her friend! she is the one that knew when i was sad and knew how to make me happy. i love you court.

there is never endings only new beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment