Tuesday, May 3, 2011

modern liahona

This past Sunday... I FINISHED THE BOOK OF MORMON.
this wasn't the first time-but like every other time-it is STILL important!
Every time i crack open that book I am amazed at the way it touches my life.
It has become more than a commandment.
It is a desire, want and need.
I now get so into it that sometimes I can't even put it down. 
  • when you want to read as bad as you want to breathe-this book will make sense
  • read the Book of Mormon and mean it.
  • Make the Book of Mormon come alive.
  • a sensible story requires NO faith
  • When obedience is a goal-it is no longer an irritant.
I have a testimony of this book and its truthfulness. I also have a testimony that it was translated correctly and it is for our day.  I love this book with all of my heart and I am just as excited starting it over again right away. read it. read it often. you will come to know what i know.


No comments:

Post a Comment