Thursday, March 31, 2011

Time to Exhale

I've been staring at a blinking cursor not even knowing where to start.
Have you ever had the urge to blog but you aren't quite sure WHAT to blog about?
well I guess I'll blog about my favorite subject. Bryce Adamson Goodfellow
so excerpt from his family e-mail last week MARCH 21, 2011

we have been teaching this person, the person who has her date but she has also been meeting with JWs.  So that was a problem and so we start teaching her and she has all of these things in her head that they have been telling her and really we got stuck we had no idea what to say and what was going on we were lost.  Then I had the spirit tell me to just bear my testimony.  That I knew for myself the BofM was true and so I went off talking about that and I talked for like 10 minutes about it.  After that she told me i don’t know who was just talking but your spanish was perfect and I understood you like you where speaking like a Latino.  It was crazy and she was just like I now know the church is true just from that she was just like I don’t understand why you talked liked you did and what just happen but I know this is true from the words that came out of you.  She told me that it was not me talking and that she really felt that someone else was talking to her and all this stuff.  It was super crazy she just felt the spirit so strong.  This is the best thing that has happened on my mission yet or at least the coolest thing that has happen yet. 


this BOY! i know i blog about him a lot! but if he was your boy... wouldn't you?! :)
so if you couldn't tell i'm still madly in love with him! july 12, 2012 could NOT come fast enough! he is doing really great! he is a GREAT missionary not just a GOOD missionary! it makes me so very proud of him.

so that is my little section about him.... not to the title of my blog! this is how i feel today! after three exams-getting a letter after waiting for a MONTH-and it is finally a sunny day! time to take a breather! relax! let life happen and not try to manipulate it. 

so take time, enjoy the view, and EXHALE! peace and blessings :)


1 comment:

  1. I love this. I NEED A BREATHER. Sheesh. life is coming and going by so fast and I can't slow it down. Thanks for reminding me to do so :) I love you and love the updates!

    ReplyDelete