Friday, March 18, 2011

god bless the mr. who comes between me and my SISTER

have you ever had ONE OF THOSE DAYS where you feel like blogging but you honestly don't have anything to blog about? well, today (in all my laziness) that is how I have felt.  So i started reading other blogs and racking my brain to think of something to blog about. 

Today... it's an homage to the sisters in my life....

KRISTI
ok, this is my firecracker sister. She's a ski instructor, rock climber, cycler, mother, wife, camper, and a SISTER.  Last weekend while I was home I wanted to use a gift certificate I had for a pedicure ... I picked her up and we sat in massage chairs for an hour talking, laughing, and getting pampered! afterwards she treated me to dinner at Iggy's where we watched BYU get killed in the MWC championship.  It was a great day. Later that night i got a text that said this... Super fun tonight. Love you.  Her facebook status today.. i have the best sisters and brother.  She is so very great! Next year she will be my guest in the MUSS and I can't wait.  She is so great and she is always down for a good movie or a hot tubbing session! I love her and I hope to be half as great as her one day.


TRISHA
My tuta... she is superwomen! she is the most awsome mother I've ever seen! Those kids always comes first! she does everything she can for them.  I look up to her so much! One of the things i love about her... If i ever have a cooking question and I can't get ahold of my mother-she is the next number I dial! I can't wait to be home next year and she will be my workout buddy! I miss working out with her! I love our sandwich loft trips we take.  She is one of my best friends and I know that she will always support me and want what's best for me.  Not to mention she picked an awesome husband that supports me just as much as she does.  I want to be a mother, wife, and cook like she is. 



BRITTANY
She is my closest in age sister.  She is always down to hangout with me! she is my example! she is so driven and goal oriented! I know that if i'm dealing with something, especially a big decision, she will know exactly what to say to make me feel better.  She teaches me so much about life and especially about the gospel.  She has a light about her that i want to one day have.  She is always supporting me and wanting what's best for me.  I love how much fun we can have together.  I hardly ever notice that there is a 7 year gap between us, sometimes it feels like we are twins! She is my best friend and I am so grateful for her.  She is such a powerful force in my life.  She makes life fun and makes moving home an easy thing to do.  I love her.



SUZANNE
so even though she's not my "blood sister" she has been in my life as long as i can remember.  I'm pretty sure i was 5 when she married my brother Jason so it's easy to say I don't really remember a time before her.  She is always down for a good juicy chat.  She recently had a long conversation with me about my wedding. Don't freak i'm not engaged or getting married or anything.  She just gave me pointers on the time frame of planning my wedding... if i marry bryce.  It's so nice that she will come out and say what I've been thinking.  Letting me know that "hey, it's normal to think about marrying him and when you will get married.  everyone does." she is so real and honest and I love that about her.  She is so good to my brother and I want to be like her.  She supported him through medical school while working as a nurse and was so selfless through all of that. I love her.. she is a way fun and great addition to our family.




so... SISTERLY LOVE!!!!! I want to one day have daughters so that they can experience what i have been so blessed to experience.  I am so grateful for each of my sisters and the support they give me.  I couldn't ask for better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment