Sunday, March 27, 2011

PASS IT ON

time for another sunday post!

"it only takes a spark
to get a fire going
and soon all those around
can warm up to its glowing
that's how it is with gods love
once you've experienced it
you spread his love to everyone
you want to PASS IT ON"

this is a verse of a song called "pass it on".  This song is a brighton camp song. This past friday I attended the welcome party for Brighton Camp.

ok girls... you know what it's like to walk into a room full of girls.  there are many possible emotions
jealousy
superiority
envy
intimidated
embarassed
etc.
well... this was NOTHING LIKE THAT! i literally met 40 of my new best friends! it was the most amazing thing i've ever seen. I was overwhelmed with joy the entire time and when it was over i honestly didn't want to leave.  I have never been so excited for something in my life.  I want this summer to come. I want to pass it on. I want to pass on this place, it's spirit, it's story, and it's love.  I can't wait.
I LOVE BRIGHTON CAMP!!!! goodbye aubri... hello "SHADES" (that is my camp name) well happy sunday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. YAY YAY YAY!!!! I am SO happy for you. That is the best feeling!!! I couldn't agree more- school be over and summer begin! LOVE you.

    ReplyDelete