Sunday, February 3, 2013

Kaylee Bug

Ok so I'm a little behind. marriage. moving. family stuff. but here I am.
ON JANUARY 4, 2013 MY KAYLEE BUG HAD A BIRTHDAY!
now if you don't know kaylee... well I feel bad for you.

She is the spunkiest girl I know.
She is the first to notice if something is wrong and the first to make it better.
She always says she wants to be like me.. little does she know... I want to be like her.
She has an appetite for life like I've never seen. 
She loves to read and learn about new and fascinating things and she teaches me every day.
She always has a fun fact to share and truely... it usually blows my mind.

She is an emotional daughter of god who is in tune with what is around her.  Her passion for this family and the way she deeply cares about them is infectious.  She knows when something is wrong and it deeply effects her.  This has been a rough year for our family and after the tears always comes Kaylee Bug's smile to make the day better.

She picks up on everything we say (like most kids) but thens he remembers it and spits it back out at the funniest moments.
Our family WOULD NOT be the same without her. 
her red curly hair, her animal impressions, her hugs, her smile, her laugh and her love.
we are so blessed to have her.
She will never understand the role she plays in this family and how much we need her.
love you buggy!
love-aunt aubri



No comments:

Post a Comment