Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Ashy

My niece Ashtyn had a birthday... I am a little behind.  No one every told be how BUSY life is when you are going to school and planning a wedding! but better late that never! 

Ashtyn is my oldest niece! She is 12 years old.
I can't believe that I am an aunt to kids that are 12. I have been so blessed to have 12 years with this amazing young women! I have loved watching her grow and change.  She has moved from childhood to preteen all too fast sometimes! 

She has so much coming up in her life: young womens, middle school and BOYS! This is the transition time of her life... but I am not worried for her! 
she is a beautiful daughter of God who knows who she is and what she stands for.  I could not be more proud of her.  It is great to not only have a great niece but to have an amazing friend in her!  She is such a joy to our family and we would not be the same without her.  

Ashtyn I love you so much and I am excited to keep watching you grow and know that your Aunt Aubri and all your other aunts and uncles are here for you! Thank you for being so awesome.  
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! one year older and wiser too!

love. aunt aubri. 




No comments:

Post a Comment