Friday, March 30, 2012

pea in the pod.


so my beautiful sister Trisha has two wonderful children! Little Kaylee.. who isn't so little anymore and Jaxon.. who makes me laugh EVERY single day! but something was missing.  She and Ryan wanted another little baby.  In July they were disappointed when they learned what they thought was a little one in her tummy wasn't there anymore.  I wanted to take that pain away from her.  I can't even imagine the feeling...but then the other day I walked up the stairs.. at the top of our stairs we have a picture of each of the grandchildren.. and there was a new one there! tears filled my eyes with joy... there is no news like the news that you are going to be an aunt again ... well maybe the news that your sisters dream has come true! everyone please pray for this little baby that my family is so blessed to have! I already love it! Congrats Trisha!! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment