Friday, March 30, 2012

Coral Canyon Crazies


so for SPRING BREAK 2012 me and friends headed down to good old st. george.. st. george is ALWAYS a good option in life.  My friend Kumi has a house in the beautiful Coral Canyon where we all stayed! it was filled with so many great adventures that I am just going to explain using pictures. What a great spring break!!! so glad I got to spend it with a bunch of my best friends :)
the guys enjoyed a night of basketball at the park! old school style!

we celebrated Kumi's birthday!!! cam got her a ticket to Harry Potter World.


Rach, Em, and the Jazz Lounge headed down to vegas!!

Making breakfast :)

We celebrated me and Kumi's b-day at Brick Oven Pizza!

We played GLOW IN THE DARK tennis and wall ball :) 


me and kumi... umm... this is hard to say.. we wore jeans and tennies.

I had a cool idea... :)

mission accomplished in vegas town.. we drove down for a visit!


us 5 rode the freemont zipline!!!!!!



and I came out ahead my first time gambling!!!
 
  



1 comment:

  1. I know I'm a bit late.. but I just got caught up in blog world and I have to say I LOVED THIS TRIP WITH YOU!!! I loved seeing you and spending time with you. I miss you so much at school. Love you cutie.

    ReplyDelete