Saturday, March 31, 2012

elder update.

Elder Bryce Goodfellow is doing so wonderfully!!! He has 102 days left of serving his full time mission! and as he said.. he is not ready to come home yet! (I am.. but it's fine)He loves the work he is doing and he feels on top of his game! he was recently called to be a Zone Leader.  So proud of him.  He also had the opportunity to see the canal for the first time! He knows the language like a pro and sometimes in his letter he will put some Spanish words in there without even realizing.  Every time I have been able to hear his voice I hear his accent getting stronger and stronger.  The people of Panama are so lucky to have him there serving and sacrificing. While I was watching the first session of conference I thought to myself.. me and him are both doing this right now.  Very rarely are we doing the same thing at the same time.  I am so proud of him, how much he has given, and how strong his testimony has become.  He will have so much to teach and share with us at home when he returns.  I am so blessed to have him in my life.  I love you Bryce. 102 more days :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment