Friday, January 6, 2012

complacent.

the world today is... well... maybe not what it used to be? 
days of "The Sound of Music" and "Casablanca". 
movies about life, love, and learning.  
timeless actors and actresses who did what they did because they loved it. they believed in it.
now.. as I listen to the radio while driving to work I hear advertisements enticing me to see movies about exorcisms and demons.
"The Devil Inside".  
a new movie.  full of satanic messages and practices.  
an article online said it best when it said, "I promise to anyone who is thinking about viewing the new movie that comes out today, “The Devil Inside”, that you will check the spirit of the Lord at the door and invite evil spirits to take its place.".
I'll admit for a moment I thought the movie would be a good scare and a night out with entertainment.
after that moment my mind went right back to where it should be-on the Lord's side.  
how much is a $8 movie REALLY worth it? 
worth 2 hours  being without the Lord by my side? 
2 hours with the devil as a front runner?
every minute I give him he is starting to win.
I know that I WON'T be seeing that movie. and I am proud to say so. 



No comments:

Post a Comment