Friday, August 12, 2011

6 weeks down... 6 weeks to go

BRYCE came back from SAN BLAS for the week! we had the chance to exchange a few emails which was really nice.  sounds like he had a great time in San Blas

a few baptisms
shower, bathroom, wash clothes... in a river
small area
great companion
flip flops
he now likes seafood

and so much more that he couldn't plug into a few short emails.
we talked about life, panama, friends, home, and he was so great and supportive.

So today he should be on his way back to San Blas for another 6 weeks to serve with his new Tongan companion.  I ALREADY miss him.  not talking did make time go by a little faster but it didn't make the time any easier.  It is getting hard and I'm starting to get slightly nervous.  I am on the count down and it is becoming very real.  I still love him so I just got to hold on and push through a little bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment