Monday, February 21, 2011

breaking at the cracks....

so I'm in my room-performing miscellaneous tasks in preparation or bed. smooth, calming music? itunes search... colbie caillat.  maybe a bad choice. every line of almost every song puts me into thought that my body doesn't have energy for. life reels. without thinking i click the "facebook" button on the top of my screen. I almost enter in the status "breaking at the cracks" and then I thought... no body REALLY cares or will even understand what I'm saying. Hence the new post coming your way-whoever actually reads this.  So to those of you who are so bored that you are reading this post... yes I'm "breaking at the cracks".


I'm breaking at the cracks
And everything goes black
It's another heart attack
And I can't handle that
Woo~ Love I need you back

i miss those blue eyes
how you kiss me at night
i miss the way we sleep
like there's no sunrise
like the taste in your smile
i miss the way we breathe

no i can't spell it out for you
if you just realize what i just realized
that we'd be perfect for each other

the little things you do to me
are taking me over i wanna show you
everything inside of me

i don't know but i think i may be
falling for you dropping so quickly

i think i felt my heart skip a beat
we're standing here i can hardly breathe
you got me ya you got me

I'm running around without you baby
I'm running around all over town
but i look everywhere and no one compares
cause nothings as good

If the world stops turning
if the sun stops burning
when the cold wind starts to blow
i want to let you know
oh I'll never let you go



yes, colbie, you've got my life down to a tee. You have taken my heart and put it to a beat and made millions off of it.  I am literally here-breaking at the cracks.  One moment I feel completely in control and the next moment everything is put in perspective and I break down unexpectedly.  How much longer? How many more nights will I climb into bed without a kiss goodnight from the one I love? 507 days. JULY 12,2012. you are not coming fast enough.



2 comments:

  1. Totally know the feeling. But think of it this way- sometimes its okay to break at the cracks. Because at some point you will get up, and put yourself back together again. That's just how it goes. And in the end, it will ALL be worth it. (Meanwhile...hope on over to my place and we will feel it all TOGETHER. Because it's always better when you realize you're not alone.) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes Aubzee its okay to cry and its okay to miss him.
    Don't push those feelings away.
    You're never alone, look at your amazing friends that surround you.
    You're an amazing girl.
    Hold that gorgeous head up high. I love you

    ReplyDelete