Saturday, January 8, 2011

Back "home"

I have arrived back in Logan after a spectacular Christmas break.  It was filled with family, friends, good food, and phonecalls. It is a weird feeling to go from logan, to home, and then back to Logan.  It is almost a double life.  I have a few friends that stay consistent from place to place but other than them.... life is completely different in the two places.  There are friends that I am so close with in Logan that i have barely spoken to or seen in over 3 weeks.  And now there are friends in Salt Lake that i won't see or talk to in several weeks.  This double life can be exhausting and overwhelming, but I feel so blessed.  I am so lucky to have friends and family always around me no matter where I end up.  I have been worried about transferring to the U in the fall but this break gave me much more hope.  I have people at home that will fill my time with laughter and joy just like the people here in Logan do. 

I am going home to SO MUCH. more than i could ever ask for. my ENTIRE family is there waiting for me and so many amazing friends. 

I will miss Logan though.  It has been my home away from home for a very long time and I have made memories here that I will never forget. 

So here we go Logan. My last semester! Help me make it count, make it memorable, and make it one to remember! Help me to cherish the laughter, appreciate the rough times, and remember the people.  Thank you to everyone that has touched me and affected me in my time here in Logan.  I am excited for this semester to begin. 

here is a quick picture preview of my break.... in case you care!

PAJAMA PARTY


CHRISTMAS DINNER

HOT COCOA

LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! MISS YOU ALREADY ANNE!

DECORATING COOKIES

GIRLS!!!!!

my sister and my mother fired up our '69 land cruiser to rescue me from reams and my dad from Jimmy Johns during a storm when our cars couldn't get us home...

new years!!!!!

bryce's friends!!! now they are my friends :)

g.n.o.

my sandra FINALLY IN TOWN from california

love these boys!

bessshhhttt freeen

80's night with my best friend in the world!


i  had a great christmas and i should have a great semester!!! bryce has reached his 6 month mark (on january 7th)!!!! 18 more to go!! so proud of that boy!

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same way isn't it amazing to come home? Ah I love that I get to be a part of your home life AND school life :) such a cute post!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you aubino! you have made my life/time back here amazing. You are the best friend i have ever had in my life! you bring happiness with you everywhere you go and make other people feel it too. I cant wait to be little old ladies with you and remember all the crazy days we had together. i love you forever and always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss you already too! I'm so glad that you had a good Christmas break! You'll have such a fun semester at USU- i will come up there and visit you when I get home & before you move home. I'm excited for you to be home next fall- and don't worry you'll always have logan! They wont forget you! Love you loads

    ReplyDelete