Monday, December 5, 2011

we owned the night.

as I whipped up some homemade apple fritters I thought to myself... if he was here what would we be doing?
watching our shows? getting a big daddy's pizza? renting a red box? going bowling? 
regardless what we'd be doing.. I know it would be WONDERFUL.
he always says what he misses most is just spending the night with me, a pizza, and a movie. 
and believe me-even on the most calm of nights... we OWNED THEM.  
I miss owning every single night with him. 
this country gets him for 7 MORE MONTHS! Panama don't take your time with him for granted. 


2 comments:

  1. great post! glad you've found someone who gets you and vice versa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man....and this is when time will start to fly! Can't wait for your adventures in store. Love you.

    ReplyDelete