Friday, December 2, 2011

there are no words.

I looked around the room singing the words of "shadow's creep" through my tears.
these girls...these women(and a few men). 
each and everyone has imprinted upon my soul in a way that no one else has.
no friendship, no love can compare.. besides that love and friendship of my Heavenly Father.
that is the ONLY comparison I can think of. 
when I am with them I feel the most pure love I have ever felt.  
it is the PURE love of Christ coming through these amazing people I have been blessed to know.
at this Christmas party.. I thought to myself how lucky I am that the Lord believed in me enough that he sent me to Brighton to feel his love stronger than ever before.
my Brighton girls. I love you. with all of my heart. with all the love of Christ.

1 comment:

  1. I love you Shades! I couldn't have said it better myself! I love you to the moon and back!

    ReplyDelete