Tuesday, November 22, 2011

give thanks.

well the time of year is upon us.
the time of leaves, pumpkins, turkeys, crisp air.
but most importantly to me: family.
on Thursday we will all gather together in my moms living room that has been transformed into a small restaurant dining area. 
the classic blue and white china, goblets, and cloth napkins adorn the table tops.
before dinner-the ads will be shuffled through, tastes of all the food will be had, and sports will be playing in the background.
we all gather around the table together to eat the 
homemade stuffing, potatoes, and turkey.
after all is said and done, the food is gone-bellies are full-naps have been taken
but one thing remains. 
the spirit of Thanksgiving. 
I am so grateful for everything in my life. family. friends. bryce. love. and my Savior.
I pray that we all remember the love that is shown during the holiday season-and try to live that love all year round.

No comments:

Post a Comment