Saturday, June 18, 2011

take that step...

this week.    *warning-this post is ALL over the place
have you ever had one of those weeks where a mental blog is running through your mind?
well this has been one of those weeks for me.

i made sure to get in a pool trip with my sanji, sandwich loft with the fam, bachelorette with my girls, girl dinner at mimi's cafe, and saying goodbyes to a few others.

these events were surrounded by and filled with a roller coaster of emotions.

let me just say, i LOVE roller coasters, upside down, high, fast, you name it.
however, EMOTIONAL roller coasters are the ones that leave you light headed and nauseous for hours.
with that said... that's what I was on this week. 

I had to get packed for move ins, make my TNT(creative chore chart for the campers), make my Indian costume(which i still haven't gotten to yet), get things ready for my best friends wedding shower (which was tonight and it went so well), not to mention my bank account has now been DRAINED. 

after all of that it was time to MOVE UP TO BRIGHTON! (just my stuff, i move up officially sunday night)
my sister KETCHUP helped me!
I am so anxious, nervous, excited, curious, and so many other emotions.
I know that I will never be the same person after this experience.  I am so grateful that I get to experience it.  and even though this roller coaster i've been on is only going to keep going throughout the summer-I will learn to stomach it. that's what life is about. not changing what is happening, it's changing how you deal with it. so bring it on roller coaster... i'm a BRIGHTON girl now!


Grandpa's 91st Birthday Party


you can call me shades from now on :)



where you can find me this summer...my humble abode!

got my keys and walkie-its official!
so I will take that step...
that step out of my box, out of my comfort zone, out of the valley, out of social media, out of electronics, out of the world, into brighton, into the gospel, into the lord's arm, into the scriptures, into the love.
peace and blessings:shades

No comments:

Post a Comment