Friday, April 15, 2011

love.

l.o.v.e. 4 letters. a MILLION meanings.
some are scared of it
some crave it
some embrace it
some get to experience it
i am one of the lucky ones!
we go through life
         "i love you" "love ya" "loves"



is "love" getting to the point of unimportance?
are we overusing it?
when you SAY it-MEAN it.
everytime you say the word...love...remember how blessed you are to say it.
everytime you hear the word.love...remember how blessed you are to hear it.

"just doing the same old stuff which is loving you like crazy and just cant get you out of my head like always and you are for real the girl of my dreams"

B-GOODS...  I LOVE YOU. and i MEAN it.  


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this. and MEAN it. I'm so grateful to have so many people and things to LOVE. And so glad you are one of them. I love you aub. Bryce is one lucky guy.

    ReplyDelete