Friday, April 29, 2011

the first goodbye...

LOGAN-AGGIE TOWN
i moved up here young, scared, excited.
luckily, there were many friends by my side.
one of those friends has been on my little journey of life for a very long time.
she is always there to talk-always there to laugh-always there to cry
she is ALWAYS there.
well today I had to say my first goodbye in Logan.
Rachel Henriksen
she is going with HELP international to Thailand. 
as we stood at the bottom of my stairs-we hugged and we cried
it's happening -we are growing up.
i feel so blessed that i have been able to grow up with her.
i'm so proud of her and there won't be a day that i don't think about her.

good luck my rachie! i love you so much.  thank you for making Logan a million times better! see ya in 2... months :)





1 comment:

  1. ......and I'm crying. We truly have grown up and continue to grow up together. We do hard things, TOGETHER. We laugh together, cry together, and say goodbye..together. But I cannot wait till the day we see each other again and catch up. Logan will miss you. I will miss you. And I will forever think of you.

    ReplyDelete