Wednesday, November 7, 2012

baby collin.

my little collin had a birthday on sunday.
I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH OCTOBER BABIES.
He is growing up WAY to fast.  they all are in fact.
collin is the youngest of 2 boys to my sister kristi and her husband matt.
If you know Collin then you know one of the COOLEST kids around.
He is a little punk that you can't help but love.
My favorite thing to do with him is lay by him as he goes to sleep.
He will read me books, tell me about his day and his many adventures.
He holds my face to make sure I am listening and he tells me his stories without taking a breath.  After he has told of his adventures I tuck him in and he gives me a hug goodnight.
His excitement for life is unmatched and every day I see him a little of that rubs off onto me. 
I love this little boy with my whole heart. 
The impact he has made on me-he will never know.
His kindness and his love has made me a better person and I am forever grateful for that.
Being an aunt is the best job in the world and I am so lucky that collin is one of kids who gives me that name.
Happy birthday Collin! I love you so much!
(don't grow up ANY more.. just stop at this age)
love. aunt aubri.


No comments:

Post a Comment