Friday, October 5, 2012

my jaxon.

my little nephew Jaxon turns 5 today. 
I can't believe I have had the honor of having his joy in my life for 5 whole years already! He is the light in my life every single day.  He has been a beautiful addition to our family.   

He never ceases to entertain when needed.  When I am having a bad day he is the first to ask me if I'm okay and if I need a hug.  He is very aware of everyone around him.  His smile is infectious.  He has this deep little voice that forces you to smile whenever you hear it.  I could listen to him laugh for days.  

He is one of the smartest kids I know.  He picks up on everything so therefore he knows how to be sarcastic at just the right moments to make everyone laugh.  He says grown up words and uses them correctly. 

My favorite story of the year with him.....
"There was a girl at school today and no one would play with her.  I don't know why.  She was nice.  So I just played with her today because she was by herself"  Well, Jaxon, what was her name? "I don't know." 

That shows exactly how big of a sweetheart he is.  I want him to stay this age.  I want him to stay this funny.  I want him to stay this sweet.  Jaxon I love you and I am proud of the little boy that you are.  Thank you for always making me have a better day no matter what.  
I love you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY jax.  
love.aunt aubri.



No comments:

Post a Comment