Sunday, April 29, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANDLER!

April 30, 1999.
my life changed forever.
I was so young at the time that I could not even comprehend the event that had occured.
this life. this little life. this addition to our family.
chandler lorin poulsen.
my FIRST nephew. 
I was 8 years old at the time. 
I still remember the way he would cuddle.. right on top of your face.
his little hands would hold on to the back of your hair as he would fall asleep.
he would hold his little index finger up by his face and say, "do you nemember dat?"
now. he plays hockey. he goes to butler middle. he is an older brother. one of the men of the house. he hangs out with us at family parties. he says grown up things.(maybe because he is grown up).
he turns 13 tomorrow. 13. 
He has made my life better every single day.
he will never know how he has changed my life. 
He gave me the title of Aunt that I am so honored to have. 
Chandler I love you and I am so proud of you. 
I know that you take on a lot and with everything going on in your life.. you still have a smile.that same smile.
that smile that you had that special day when I learned I could love something more than anything else.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANDLER BING!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment